Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FASHION HOUSE

Bibi Russel shows gamcha collection at Kolkata Fashion Week

April 4, 2009

Bibi Russell showcases her collection first time at ‘Kolkatta Fashion Week’.
This is the first time that I am showing my work in India Fashion Week and I am absolutely thrilled to show in Kolkata Fashion Week. This year has been declared the Year of Natural Fibre, which I am extremely excited about. For the last 15 years, I have been working hard with our weavers and craftspeople to promote our natural fibres. I am doubly honoured, as a Bengali, to participate in the Kolkata Fashion Week, where the focus is on our magical weaves.
I get inspiration for my designs from the people of Bangladesh and the beautiful colours which can be found here, especially in the villages. I also gain a lot of inspiration from going to the villages and seeing the weavers and craftspeople at work.
All my fabrics are hand-woven, and natural. I do not use synthetic materials. The fabrics I use are Khadi, Cotton, Silk, Gamcha, Jute yarn fabric, Tribal fabrics, recycle fabrics and of course the legendary Jamdani, which Read more

How to be Photogenic

March 15, 2009

Do you often avoid your photo being taken or do you always voluntarily choose to click photographs instead of being clicked? If yes, then like many others, you also fear looking bad in photographs. You must have noticed that there are many beautiful people who don’t come out so good in photographs. We generally attribute this to the fact of someone being photogenic and others not. Given below are some tips which can make you photogenic so that you too appear flawless and attractive in your pictures.
To look photogenic, bring your best foot forward. This implies becoming aware of your asset, be it your big round eyes, enchanting smile, or glowing skin with cute dimples, and then highlighting that asset in photographs. No need to be modest here. If you have it, flaunt it as to look Read more



The teenage years are an exciting time of development for young women. And purchasing your first Teen bra is an experience that you will long remember. Ideally, you will want this memory to be pleasant. With a little foresight and thought, this should be easy to achieve.


Sexy Bras


Certainly there are as many styles of sexy bras as there are women. Often, the purchaser of a sexy bra is a woman's lover. This can sometimes prove challenging as a lover may have very different hopes and expectations for the outcome of the purchase than the woman who will eventually wear the bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment